This is an essay from my next book: You were just a child... LOOKING FOR LOVE, due out in 2022.
Healing the World!
This is not a truth, but it is a possibility. Theoretically it would take three generations to heal the world!
Just three generations would make the world an infinitely better place, if IoPT-informed. The topic of trauma becomes more mainstream, and each generation becomes more familiar with the impact of trauma and the individual healing impulse becomes more embedded and normal in society.
This is our generation...
- Recognises trauma, and works to heal their own trauma and clear their psyche of invasive external material, thereby...
- Creating a clearer space for their contact with their (already traumatised) children, and...
- Demonstrating to these already traumatised children that healing is possible, and...
- Supporting their already adult children to heal themselves
- Accepting and acknowledging responsibility for their perpetration towards their children when appropriate, i.e., if the children ask and require it.
- Friends and colleagues notice the differences in you and the topic becomes more widely spread.
Trauma becomes a much more mainstream topic.
This generation is already much more familiar with IoPT trauma theory, and accepts this reality
These young adults are encouraged by their parents and other adults to take the necessary steps to heal themselves of their trauma caused by the parents
They become IoPT-informed
This generation then have their own children.
- These children are more likely to be wanted, loved and kept safe, and...
- Encouraged to be who they really are, and loved for that
- They are more likely to be able to grow in an environment that is based on reality, truth, honesty and trust...
- ... where any acts of perpetration are acknowledged and amended for appropriately as soon as possible
You may say this is a fantasy, and perhaps to think that three generations is enough is a fantasy. Perhaps it will take five generations, or ten, but IoPT is in the world now, and the world cannot remain the same.
Write a comment